stuck at stocking the sticker shop

by KrutBomben

Original Post

Re: Freezing at "Stocking the Sticker Shop"

★★★ Newbie

My pc specs are more than the recommended and I steel have the issue...

Message 31 of 53 (624 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

Any updates on a fix for this situation? I am also in the same boat with the sticker shop freezing. The game was purchased within the last week, and without a timely resolution, I will be demanding a refund.

Message 32 of 53 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Are they ever going to fix this problem? My friend and i bought the game on pc yesterday. We exceed all minimum requirements. But it does not work at all. I'm super bummed because this is a game breaking bug. I had it on Xbox but wanted to play with my friend so we got it. But there's no point in playing if we can't even unlock new variants. Figure this out please
Message 33 of 53 (598 Views)

Re: Sticker Shop Freezing

★★★★ Novice

This is going on for days now, you would expect that they would respond on our issues with the sticker shop. Or try to fix the issue. But nope, it's seems that they don't care. They are too lazy maybe, and it's easy to say that's our PC problem, while it's not. It's a shame because without the stickershop it's not that fun to play anymore.

Message 34 of 53 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, my PC is great. I can run any Call of Duty, Fallout 4, Titanfall 2, and not be able to open a sticker shop? Before you ask yes  I have a 4 core processor and exceed the minimum requirements. Help please.

Message 35 of 53 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah its September 2017 and the issue isnt fixed

Message 36 of 53 (584 Views)

★★ Novice

Add my name to this problem as well. 

Just convinced my 10 year old to get the game on PC rather than saving up for a PS4. Within 10 minutes he was greeted by this bug.

Looks like he's just wasted his hard saved pocket money and he is very dissapointed.

Thanks EA!

Message 37 of 53 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

By reading all this comments and my experience, I think this is a new bug, and not the old one. they really should look into this. It seems more and more people are having this problem

Message 38 of 53 (518 Views)

★ Apprentice

Trash EA is not gonna care because this issue is been there for 1 week and they haven't showed us how to fix

Message 39 of 53 (507 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have heard that many people tried to send ticket to ask EA but EA did not respond to most of them, including me, so I assume that they are not gonna fix this problem, we must fix this by our own

Message 40 of 53 (503 Views)