Re: imp-laggable = new event is lagging

by Bram_uk

Original Post

imp-laggable = new event is lagging

★★★★ Novice

me and my friend is having a lag problem in the new event imp-possible its ok for 1 game but the 2nd game its looks ok but then the lag rolls in  you lose a lot of frame rates plz reply if you have the same problem

Message 1 of 7 (785 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The lag is horrific, sometimes I can' t even play the first game lag free.

Message 2 of 7 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Do you mean the network latency - as i have seen several people lag out of the game session; or low framerate - as i have seen in a console stream?

On console it looks like the game can drop to like 1 FPS in a session.

Message 3 of 7 (764 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I've said this elsewhere; this happens in any game mode where they have restricted the classes you can play and those classes contain Party Time variants.

What appears to happen is that because most people don't have the Party variants, and they get unlocked for these particular game modes, they jump at the chance to play the Party Imp and Party Corn. What seems to happen is that the party variants have a lot of particle and light effects associated with them, with all the confetti, flash and glowing going on and if you happen to be in a portion of the map where the amount of all of these effects gets saturated your machine essentially chokes and the frame rate crashes.

Players who weren't forced to try to render the over-saturation of confetti, flash and glowing keep playing and those choking on the rendering get stalled out. It's the only explanation which fits why it only happens on the Super Mix events which limit character selection while simultaneously opening up Party variants temporarily to those who don't own them already.

When, and if, people ease up on the Party Corns and Party Imps the game should become playable again, of if you manage to keep your distance from the chaos.

Message 4 of 7 (743 Views)

★★ Novice
And getting errorcode 34787-0. All the time. When New event started
Message 5 of 7 (723 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea same dw your not the only one
Message 6 of 7 (698 Views)

★★ Novice
I get horrific lag, last night I uploaded a video from my ps4, skip to around 3min 30 for the issue to start.

Has this lag issue been sorted yet? Got many errors (which got reported)

https://youtu.be/7nq5L6awwJo
Message 7 of 7 (648 Views)