Re: Zapper Community Challenge - Where did our "Bipolar Batter Bot" ha

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Zapper Community Challenge - Where did our "Bipolar Batter Bot" hat go?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Edit: Fixed typos, and also just logged out and back into the game again - and now the that is there, though only for the Scientist character. Is it only supposed to be for them? Was hoping it would be at least for every class who had an electric character. Thanks EA!

So, as a community - we did it! We collectively accomplished 50,000,000 kills with characters who have electric damage abilities.

The fireworks are going off! The Progress-o-meter outside town hall says we did it.

I surpassed the required 200 participation kills and racked up (measly, I'm sure compared to many other folks) 860 kills with electric characters. 

I successfully opened the yellow chest and got my 25,000, coins.

I successfully opened the blue chest and got a few random character items.

I successfully opened the red chest, and just like the yellow and blue, went to the sticker machine to retrieve my prize. Yay, a cool new hat! I took a screen shot.  Then I went over to the customization booth to equip it....

IT'S NOT THERE.

I restarted the game.

Not there.

I restarted my Xbox and logged back in

Not there.

I went back to the sticker machine and, sure enough, it still says the last pack I opened was a "special" item - Bipolar Battery Bot hat. 

So ....where is it?

I even double checked to make sure it wasn't mislabeled as a tattoo, accessory, facial hair, or a weapon skin.

Nope.

Hey EA. We did the thing. Where is our blue/red Bipolar Battery Bot  hat? Standard smile

If I'm missing something, please let me know.

Thanks,

TAZfromTX

Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

Re: Zapper Community Challenge - Where did our "Bipolar Batter Bot" ha

[ Edited ]

Oh my, I hope it's not bugged like the Dillo Derby hat.  I too got the scientist hat today, but haven't tried to put it on yet.

EDIT - I went and checked.  Mine's there.  Not that this helps you at all, sorry.   And I also noticed your question about characters, yes it is a hat just for scientist.  There are only a very few hats that can be worn by more than one class.  The only ones I can think of are the everlasting crown, gnomish perspective, and the new leprechaun hat.

Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)