Xbox One Achievement App tracker losing progress - "Together we Win"

by apmcfc88

Original Post

Re: Xbox One Achievement App tracker losing progress - "Together we Win&amp

★★★ Novice

It's pretty obvious that Popcap or EA are not interested in addressing this since it's only affecting a select minority, let's be honest, if they wanted to fix it, it would have been fixed by now.

What I find very disappointing is that they both choose to ignore our pleas for help, I mean, what's the point of having this forum in place?

Message 11 of 19 (2,108 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You guys working on this for next community event? please, we need a fix

Message 12 of 19 (2,092 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tomorrow starts the Community Event for February, any news on this?

Message 13 of 19 (2,067 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I launched the game before the community event started and my percentage for this achievement dropped from 80% to 40%, so it would seem the bug is not specifically related to the events. I wonder if we can at least get an acknowledgment that you're aware of this and are planning on fixing it?

Message 14 of 19 (2,033 Views)

Re: Xbox One Achievement App tracker losing progress - "Together we Win&quo

★★★★★ Newbie

Can't get this achievement too. Progress lose same way every time I Launch the game.

Message 15 of 19 (2,014 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, EA is dropping the ball miserably on this one, SAD! hehe But we've found a potential workaround for this while they don't do their jobs, you can check it on TA (https://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=1077127). I don't publish it here because I refuse to contribute to a site that has played deaf ears on our request that they fix what's broken. For the record: The achievement is still broken, this is just a workaround that will hopefully work for everyone else (it worked for me)

Message 16 of 19 (1,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FOR ANYONE CARES IT WAS BROKEN FOR ME ON PS4 !

Message 17 of 19 (1,986 Views)

Re: Xbox One Achievement App tracker losing progress - "Together we Win&quo

★★★★★ Newbie

Every  mounth same problem. I have 80% done but when I connect to the game I got 20%.

Message 18 of 19 (1,917 Views)

★ Novice

This is incredibly frustrating. The achievement is nearly impossible already due to the small number of active players, and having our progress reset is only making it worse! There must be a way for you to track how many chests each user has opened. Can't you fix this?

Message 19 of 19 (1,820 Views)