Re: Xbox One Achievement App tracker losing progress - "Together we Win&quo

by Dexter_XBA

Original Post

Xbox One Achievement App tracker losing progress - "Together we Win"

★★★ Novice

Having seen multiple posts on the forum with this issue I thought I would make a new post to clarify as I don't believe the other posts described the problem fully.  Myself and many other users at trueachievements.com have been losing progress towards the Together we Win achievement (Open 5 community challenge reward chests) from the Trials of Gnomus update.  This usually involves losing a percentage of progress from the achievement app tracker when opening a community reward chest or leaving the game after opening a chest. I personally have opened all available chests up to this point and have seen my progress fluctuate from 80%, down to 20% and now to 60%.  This is definitely a common problem and is affecting numerous players, hopefully you are able to solve the problem if this post is received.

Message 1 of 19 (4,535 Views)

★★ Novice

Also affected, same exact problem. 

Message 2 of 19 (4,382 Views)

Re: Xbox One Achievement App tracker losing progress - "Together we Win&amp

★★★ Newbie

Developers should be ashamed when games are released with major issues, especially when they choose to ignore them so long after issues are identified!!

Message 3 of 19 (4,322 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not affected but most of my friends are, would love to see a fix.

Message 4 of 19 (4,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same problem, tracker resets for me every time a new community event starts.

Message 5 of 19 (4,214 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same thing here, progress goes back or doesn't register at all. I was at 80% last month, got reset back to 60% after opening all 3 chests, opened all 3 chests this month, now I'm at 80%. Someone is really bad at maths or you're just lousy programmers :/

Message 6 of 19 (4,176 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just wondering if you're working on fixing this before next community event on the 19th?

Message 7 of 19 (4,121 Views)

★ Apprentice

This really needs to be fixed, it's impossible to unlock this achievement when affected by the bug.

Message 8 of 19 (4,104 Views)

★ Novice
I have opened at least 8-9 chests and still stuck at 60%. And my Team Player tracking is completely off as well.
Message 9 of 19 (4,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried again hoping that this would be fixed, but no. I was at 80% before launching the game today, I launched it and got back to 20%; did the requirement for opening all 3 chests and now I'm back at 80%. So it's definitely an issue of the game subtracting chests upon launch when the community challenge is active, not an issue of chests not registering when opening them. Can you please, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS ALREADY!!!!!!!!

Message 10 of 19 (4,040 Views)