Re: Springening Ending 3 days early??

by realitysquared

Original Post

Springening Ending 3 days early??

★ Novice

We logged in this morning to get our Springening keys and hats and were asked if we were ready to find our last key, but it's only the 17th and the event is supposed to go to the 20th (no, we don't have all the hats). The Jackalope disappeared after getting our key and opening the chest. Frown Please tell me this is a mistake and will be reset so it will continue to the 20th as advertised.

Message 1 of 4 (417 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Generally speaking after you've collected a set number of the special customization items they will stop awarding you keys and you'll need to purchase the special Sticker pack to round out the full collection. If you've tended to visit the Jackalope more than once a day you'll hit the allowed quota early and the event will seem to "end".

Message 2 of 4 (405 Views)

Reality, did your quests refresh more than once daily?  Mine didn't on this one.

Message 3 of 4 (398 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@pandareno1999

Mine would refresh 12 hours after the last time I went Key-hunting;  Since I usually game either earlier in the morning or sometimes late at night I was collecting primarily in the morning and ignoring the 12 hour refresh.

Message 4 of 4 (393 Views)