Re: Snowglobe quest is glitched! Stuck at 49/50.

by TheGunner11

Original Post

Snowglobe quest is glitched! Stuck at 49/50.

★★★ Newbie
So i'm already a tad miffed at this title for not importing my characters from GW1 on XBox1 to GW2 on PS4. . . But it's a darn good game, and i'm willing to regrind.

Before anyone tries to correct me on this, yes, i collected all 54 gnomes.

I have followed 2 separate youtube videos on all 50 locations --wasted almost 2 hours of following them to the exact locations, which are empty (as i know i've collected them all. I have collected them all and yet the seagull tells me i'm 1 short.

My only explanation i can think of is that i collected one of the globes inside the plantbase with a zombie? Maybe that's why it's not crediting me?

Been loving this game, as i loved the first, but when you keep getting screwed over it starts to sour your opinion of things. . .
Message 1 of 9 (2,439 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try to look at the zombie side, captain deadbeard portal, redo the quest to cure the shark, there is one into..

This is the one i have miss, perhaps you too Wink

Message 2 of 9 (2,411 Views)

★★★ Guide

You are certainly missing one globe. Find it

Message 3 of 9 (2,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've gotten that one as well.
Message 4 of 9 (2,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm using online video guides and following them up to the second. All of the areas to collect globes are now blank. I've triple checked. I don't see how quadruple checking would change things?
Message 5 of 9 (2,392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Is not glitched ^^ the last one is in the room after the gnome's room (puzzle's room) here the screenshot Party hat

cheers

Attention spoils here !

Message 6 of 9 (2,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got that one and yet still 49 out of 50  something not right.

Message 7 of 9 (2,163 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have the same problem

Message 8 of 9 (2,128 Views)

★ Guide

I know all these are old but I just did the Secret Fish quest which BTW did not succeed in giving me a chest, I found a snow globe at the top of a building that I thought I had so finally got the last globe so maybe you can do that quest and be lucky enough to get both.

Message 9 of 9 (1,295 Views)