PvZ Garden Warfare 2 crashing

by LadyVis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PvZ Garden Warfare 2 crashing

★★ Novice

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get PvZ Garden Warfare 2 to work. I have 4 computers of which 3 are desktops on is a laptop. Everything is up-to-date. I had the exact same problems with my Sims 4 game that was never resolved- but at least that still works on my desktop. Am I the only one having this problem. The computers are all less than a year old all running Windows 7, with no bugs, problems or viruses/malware. I am wary to chat with another advisor about a game not working because I contacted them several times over several weeks about my Sims 4 and the only things that it resulted in was gaining several new issues with the rest of my computer because of them- like having a windows desktop manager error every time I started my computer. Hopefully someone here has had something work.  I have attached the crash report.

Message 1 of 6 (11,807 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PvZ Garden Warfare 2 crashing

Community Manager

@LadyVis

Quite often secondary installs that should happen during the game setup are blocked by Windows. Please manually run the following installer, reboot when that is done and let us know if the issue is resolved please:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist\vcredist_x64.exe

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (12,505 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@LadyVis

Quite often secondary installs that should happen during the game setup are blocked by Windows. Please manually run the following installer, reboot when that is done and let us know if the issue is resolved please:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist\vcredist_x64.exe

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (12,506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

what do you mean by "manually run the installer i dont get it! also i dont know what to reboot

Message 3 of 6 (9,675 Views)

★ Novice

hello i am having the same issue, when i open the game, i get an error message saying that

"Your Computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements to play this game.

""GPU does not Support DirectX 11.0 wich is required."

I really need help please help me.

Message 4 of 6 (9,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie
your computer is just not capable, the problem here is the game not responding.
Message 5 of 6 (8,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that method with vcredist_x64 download didn't work when i enter pvz gw2 and i join public match like 4 seconds later i get crash and it just leaves the game and brings me to desktop. please help

Message 6 of 6 (516 Views)