Re: Problem the hot summers night pack

by gamer260247

Original Post

Problem the hot summers night pack

★ Novice

Hi so I recently bought the hot night summer pack mainly because of the ciron but when I went to open it it gave me party corn in the Citron pack I don't know what to do please help.

Message 1 of 5 (492 Views)

You are not alone.  Something went wrong with this upgrade this week.  I guess the choices are to live with it or start trying to secure a refund.  I'm willing to bet it will be a lot of work to get the refund.  In my opinion you have grounds for doing a chargeback on your card if they give you no satisfaction.

I have alerted EA staff to this issue and hopefully they will move quickly to fix it.  I have no idea if they can do anything for those like yourself that got the wrong character but I hope so. Here is the link for starting an interaction with customer service:

https://help.ea.com/en/

Message 2 of 5 (471 Views)

★ Novice
Oh ok thanks.
Message 3 of 5 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue, I clearly bought the DLC and received the sticker packs gift but they didn't include the party citron. Please let me know if EA helps as I hadn't heard back from them
Message 4 of 5 (381 Views)

★ Novice
It's especially annoying that I bought the after party pack for party brains and I forget I got party corn from the hot night summer pack so I just got coins which I didn't need for anything it's just really annoying that I wasted $13 on it and got one charcter two Abiltys And 50 rainbow stars even though I didn't need rainbow stars.And the only reason I got these packs is because when I go into infinity I Never get a charcter piece so these packs are my only shot.
Message 5 of 5 (374 Views)