Re: No legendarys from packs

by realitysquared

Original Post

No legendarys from packs

★ Guide
During this valenbrains event me and my son have saved up around 300.000 and go buy packs well we do this play several hrs a day completing quests gaining coins and when we agree to a certain amount which is 300.000 well we done this several times and after all this time of buying discounted packs we get it no legendary pieces or items and I can tell you total was about a million. I've seen people having a million or more coins and buying all these packs and get 10 to 15 legendary pieces.. now it makes me think that with this event EA removed those pieces so no one would get these pieces at a discount. Has anyone else here noticed the same thing?
Message 1 of 2 (312 Views)

Re: No legendarys from packs

Hero (Retired)

It's entirely possible that you are simply experiencing the completely natural vague and unpredictable nature of the kind of random selection system which is used to determine what is in Sticker Pack that you purchase.

The best simple analogy would be to think about flipping a coin; there is a natural assumption that with odds being 50/50 if you flip a coin 100 times you'll get 50 Heads and 50 tails but the reality is often radically different from that and you could wind up with long runs of just getting Heads or just Tails and wind up with results skewed heavily towards one or the other.

The Sticker Packs work on a similar principle and when it comes to Legendary characters, which are the hardest to get, some players get "streaks" where they get a lot of character pieces in a short time or the opposite streak where they get nothing.

The most recent update, Frontline Fighters, introduced Nec'Rose, Commando Corn, Scallywag Imp and Captain Squawk and when I started buying the packs to get those characters I received all of the pieces to every character except for Commando Corn after spending less than a million PvZ coins but then had to spend something like four or five million more coins before I finally completed that last character.

Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)