No customizations in Amazing Brainz packs

by chase91904

Original Post

No customizations in Amazing Brainz packs

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey guys, hope you are all havinga good day, 

I have an issue in PVZ gw 2 that has just started over the last few days. I earn 350,000 coins and buy 10 amazing brainz packs, to try to get Toxic brainz and the computer scientist and customizations. When I buy Amazing Brainz packs, I only get bots and spawnable zombies and no customizations. I still have 800 spaces left in my stickerbook for the zombie side but I don't get any customizations. 

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Happy vanquishing,

Chase

Message 1 of 3 (292 Views)

Re: No customizations in Amazing Brainz packs

★★★★★ Apprentice

Are you sure you don't have all of the customization from the classic set in particular? Chances are that the 800 slots are either Zany Zombopolis, Infinity Time or items from Trials of Gnomus (Rux, GW1 Classic and Mystery Portal sets). On the missing stickers should be any letter shortcuts (ZZ, IT, ToG, RUX). Normal missing stickers might be Computer Scientist skins and legendary hats.

Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: No customizations in Amazing Brainz packs

Hero (Retired)
As stated above me, not all the customizations are available from all the sticker packs; some customizations can only be obtained from specific packs, from the Mystery Portal chests or from playing Infinity Time and so on.

Once a pack stops giving you customizations it means that you own all the customizations it is possible to obtain from that pack.
Message 3 of 3 (236 Views)