Re: No Legenday Character Pieces. (Almost 11 million coins spent :(

by realitysquared

Original Post

No Legenday Character Pieces. (Almost 11 million coins spent :(

★ Novice

Hello EA,

I have been having some issues concerning Garden Warfare 2. I have every non-legendary except the ones only available in Frontline Fighters etc. I have spent over 11 million coins now, about 8 of that 11 million has been spent on the Amazing Brains, or the Zany Zombopolis. My friend, who has spent over 4 million, has every character (including the legendaries) in the game. I was quite mad after all the coin grinding I did over Summer Vacation, hammering out games of Turf Takeover, I would save up to at least 1 million or 1.5. All I would get were a few legendary hats. (Epic Bat-O-Tronic, Pop Smarts, Orbital cube, Sidekick kitty etc.) I am a rank 809. I have been playing this game for quite some time. I take that back... a LONG time. My goal for this summer was to get computer scientist, but... with only a few weeks left of summer, its almost too inevitable. There is no way I am gonna get him. I only have a few Party characters, which I grinded out in the infinity. Anyway, coming back to topic. Since I have absolutely not even ONE Legendary sticker, I am at the verge of quitting the game. All I wanted was computer scientist. Guys, I completed the campaign on both sides, collected all 10 dead fish, collected all gnomes, opened the secret vault, and I even collected all snow globes. Shoot, I even completed the Trials of gnomus. So, I was wondering if you could possibly give me some Legendaries?? I would really like computer scientist... but I am about to give up. Whats funny, is that I have him at level 9 super elite or something. And yet, I don't have him. I played as him every chance I got in the town hall events. Hopefully this article proved my point. I would "simply explode" if you could give him to me EA. I hope this is not too much to ask. I love your game! My in game username is MC_PvP_Boy. Have a great day PoP Cap!

Message 1 of 4 (498 Views)

Its not a glitch. Its because of the "free DLC" known as festive upgrade that cost 10$ which gave you the legendary characters and exclusive customization. So they screwed the RNG to make it look like a great deal. When the pack came out, I spent about 25 million coins to get all the legendary items (commando corn was the last one). So yea, to give you an idea of how blood thirsty EA is to make money.

Message 2 of 4 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]

I finished the regular legendary characters at around 30M.  You'll get them, it just takes far more coins than 11M.  The RNG just sucks, particularly for the frontline fighter characters as shaved throne pointed out.  It's a petty thing to quit playing the game over, if you actually enjoy playing the game.

Message 3 of 4 (438 Views)

Hero (Retired)
The drop rate for Legendary characters is atrocious; if you just peruse these forums alone you'll find this same complaint going back more than a year.

It's one of the top frustrations with pretty much everyone who plays this game.
Message 4 of 4 (419 Views)