My tank went back to 1. What the heck?!?!

by TheRealAdonian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My tank went back to 1. What the heck?!?!

★★★ Novice
I was rank 30 something yesterday now I'm rank 1.

I haven't exceeded rank 100 yet so I know that's not what happened.
Message 1 of 3 (443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My tank went back to 1. What the heck?!?!

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Occasionally the game and the server will have a communication issue which prevents the game from properly retrieving your information from where it is stored on the server while not being a bad enough problem for the game to stop working entirely.

During these hiccups you can experience things like your Player Rank being reset, losing characters which you have unlocked, having your coins or stars reset to zero and other losses of various game progressions.

If this is what has happened to you then shutting down the game and starting it back up after a short wait should find everything fixed; this is a problem which has been around on and off again for at least a year.

If your missing items or reset progress lasts longer than a relatively short period then you have a different issue affecting you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (513 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Occasionally the game and the server will have a communication issue which prevents the game from properly retrieving your information from where it is stored on the server while not being a bad enough problem for the game to stop working entirely.

During these hiccups you can experience things like your Player Rank being reset, losing characters which you have unlocked, having your coins or stars reset to zero and other losses of various game progressions.

If this is what has happened to you then shutting down the game and starting it back up after a short wait should find everything fixed; this is a problem which has been around on and off again for at least a year.

If your missing items or reset progress lasts longer than a relatively short period then you have a different issue affecting you.

Message 2 of 3 (514 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @TheRealAdonian 

I am really sorry for those issues with the game. Have you been able to get your progress back? Everything in Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is safely stored on our servers, so nothing can just disappear. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 3 (365 Views)