Multiplayer won't work

by Sullydog7

Original Post

Multiplayer won't work

★★ Novice

If I go to a multiplayer mode that isn't Team Vanquish, the game says "Waiting for players", but no players show up, and the game never starts. The grey bar in the character selection screen tells me that I am the only one in the match. This issue even occurs in Team Vanquish from time to time. I am playing on the PC version and my computer says that I have full internet connection, can someone help me out here?

Message 1 of 2 (343 Views)

Re: Multiplayer won't work

Hi @Sullydog7,

This is not an error, if there are not enough players or all matches are full, the server will create a new game and, eventually, new players should join. This depends on the time of the day, and the region where you're playing.

Usually, Europe and North America regions have more players, and games modes like Random or Gardens vs Graveyards usually have more players.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (334 Views)