Missing legendary epic armadillo derby hat

by ID_H_COOP_DISARM

Original Post

Missing legendary epic armadillo derby hat

★★★★★ Novice
Glitch with epic armedillo dirby legendary hat

One day I was playing PvZ gw2 and from the community challenge and I got the epic armadillo derby hat after trials of gnomus I played and suddenly I look at my hats and the epic armadillo derby is on gone and so my friend EthanM1234 and for some reason both of us it's gone I decided to check in the sticker book and it was there we both got an all the golden gnomes so we can see the legendary hat section and it's not there
Message 1 of 12 (1,175 Views)

Re: Missing legendary epic armadillo derby hat

★★ Apprentice

I have heard of this happening to people, but sadly, I have no idea how to fix this. Confused

I think they have removed it, but I'm not sure. I heard it caused a lot of lagging and audio corruption in a lobby due to a bunch of Engineers having the hat from a friend, but I was not there, so I cannot confirm this to be true.

Message 2 of 12 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If that's the case it would be nice to have an acknowledgement from the devs and/or some kind of fix to the hat to remove the issues it caused. It's been like this for a few months now.

Message 3 of 12 (1,128 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I tried to tweet to Justin Wiebe on Twitter asking him about it, but I never got an answer. I'm going to try asking Plants vs Zombies on Twitter next...

Message 4 of 12 (1,089 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@ronsdirtydeeds wrote:

I tried to tweet to Justin Wiebe on Twitter asking him about it, but I never got an answer. I'm going to try asking Plants vs Zombies on Twitter next...

Okay, now we wait...

Message 5 of 12 (1,084 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I could not get an answer from Plants vs Zombies or Justin Weibe about the Epic Dillo Derby hat. I checked any patch notes I could find, and nothing was said about the hat... Sorry @Iron_Guard8 and @ID_H_COOP_DISARM , I couldn't find anything out about the hat's removal or disappearance, no mater how hard I dug (or Burrowed) into any reliable sources. Devil

I'm starting to think the armadillo ran away on his jackhammer.

Message 6 of 12 (1,072 Views)

★★★★ Guide

no news so far about the missing legendary epic armadillo derby hat ? Disappointed

Message 7 of 12 (1,062 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@pink_moozipan I remember the Devs saying something about trying to fix the problem, but I think they either failed miserably at fixing it or forgot to fix it. I am still trying to figure out everything, and then share the info with everyone.

Message 8 of 12 (1,032 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ronsdirtydeeds they finally fixed it Wink

Message 9 of 12 (963 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I saw that in the notes and immediately placed it back on my standard engineer. Was glad to see it back!

Message 10 of 12 (951 Views)