Mastercode Doesn't Work

by Ripley12000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mastercode Doesn't Work

★★★ Newbie

I just finished the last trial of gnomus yesterday and still can't get the code to work. I watched the youtube tutorials and they don't seem to be any help. I have the two missing items from each portal, and I'm entering them from top to bottom in the order of green, red, blue and yellow. That is what youtube told me to do, and so far it doesn't work. I also tried in the order that I completed the trials and nothing. 

Please let me know if there is anything you can help me with on this. 

Thank you,

Ripley

Message 1 of 4 (1,487 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mastercode Doesn't Work

Hero (Retired)

@Ripley12000

The Youtube video has mislead you.

The color of the Trial is completely irrelevant and doesn't matter at all; nor does the order in which you received your keys or the order in which you completed your Trials or any of that other stuff.

The only important thing is the position of the missing symbols. Make a list numbered 1-8 and then check your missing symbols from your sequences to see which symbol is in which spot and then write those symbols next to the appropriate number on your list; so if the Flower Pot is missing from position 5 in one of your codes write "Flower Pot" as #5 on your list, and so on.

That completed list of symbols will be your Rainbow Guardian code.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,745 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

To speed up the questions the code that I have is as follows. In order of highest on the totem I have.

Green - Bird & Pot

Red - Shovel & Barrow

Blue - Boot & Fence

Yellow - Can & Mower

I've been entering them in that order and nothing. 

It took me forever to beat the balance trial and I'm freaking out that it isn't working!

Please help Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (1,477 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Ripley12000

The Youtube video has mislead you.

The color of the Trial is completely irrelevant and doesn't matter at all; nor does the order in which you received your keys or the order in which you completed your Trials or any of that other stuff.

The only important thing is the position of the missing symbols. Make a list numbered 1-8 and then check your missing symbols from your sequences to see which symbol is in which spot and then write those symbols next to the appropriate number on your list; so if the Flower Pot is missing from position 5 in one of your codes write "Flower Pot" as #5 on your list, and so on.

That completed list of symbols will be your Rainbow Guardian code.

Message 3 of 4 (1,746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That makes perfect sense. 

Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (1,466 Views)