Re: March's Red Communtiy Challenge Chest Not Giving Legendaries

by realitysquared

Original Post

March's Red Communtiy Challenge Chest Not Giving Legendaries

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When I opened the March Red Community Chest Pack I got a special accessory for the engineer. No legendary character piece. Can you please fix this and send me another pack? P.s. My Playstation Username is suprc4

Message 1 of 5 (420 Views)

★★ Guide

The Community Challenge will not always give a legendary, this point backed up by the Progress O Meter saying there would be a special. Hope this helped! 

Message 2 of 5 (397 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I don't think that we'll be seeing any "guaranteed" Legendary items in Community Challenges any longer. Early on they did these but almost immediately ran into complaints when the more advanced Players who already had all of the existing Legendary characters and items complained that they didn't receive the advertised "Legendary item"- the fact that they already had them all didn't seem to matter because the label made it seem as if new legendary items had been introduced. After that uproar the next Community Challenge only advertised a "Special Item" and any mention or promise of a Legendary level award has not returned.

Message 3 of 5 (385 Views)

You missed the additional uproar from high level players that legendary stickers were being handed out like candy.

Message 4 of 5 (375 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Ah yes; how could I forget those complaints. I can see how people who had been slighted by the random prize determination system for months feeling frustrated that newer players would be handed a Legendary sticker for possibly minimal participation after someone else had possibly done the grind of uncounted hours for weeks or months to earn that same sticker.

Message 5 of 5 (362 Views)