Re: Lost character on GW2

by realitysquared

Original Post

Lost character on GW2

★★ Newbie
I was playing the game yesterday and had the peashooter character that was also the electricity variety. When I went to boot at the game today, that character was no longer an option for me to select. Is there a reason why that variety of character is no longer available to me? I had just started leveling that one up and was up to level 3?
Message 1 of 3 (352 Views)

★★★ Novice

The electric pea was on the hero showcase. You only have it during the showcase week or if you have unlocked it. You can unlock the character by buying packs.

Message 2 of 3 (346 Views)

Hero (Retired)
To expand on what 99Figment said;

Every week there is a Hero Showcase where one Plant character and one Zombie character are chosen to be temporarily unlocked for any Player who doesn't already have them.

If you don't have the Showcased character it will appear in your Roster and be available to play while it is being Showcased. You can level them up and whatever progress you make is saved for when you actually unlock the character for yourself.

The Showcase also usually allows you to outright purchase the characters for PvZ Coins and own them but if you don't do that access to the character ends when the Showcase rotates to a new set of characters.
Message 3 of 3 (338 Views)