Losing upgrade

by UltimaOffline

Original Post

Re: Losing upgrade

★ Apprentice

@pandareno1999 wrote:

I have the ability to bring the attention of a person who can help.  Expect to see a reply within a day or so, most of the staff work out of Ireland.

I thought the gw2 team was working in Seattle. So I converted the timestamp to pst. Do they work in Ireland?

Message 11 of 14 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]

My understanding is that the EA community staff (those responsible for this forum like EA_Andy) are mostly in Ireland. Popcap is located in Seattle.  EA owns popcap and as far as I can tell are responsible for most customer interactions except for the official PvZ twitter accounts and a bit of interaction on the GW2 reddit subforum.  The champions and heroes you see here on this forum (like me) are just players like yourself who are entrusted with day to day monitoring of the forum.

Message 12 of 14 (374 Views)

★ Apprentice

@pandareno1999 wrote:

My understanding is that the EA community staff (those responsible for this forum like EA_Andy) are mostly in Ireland. Popcap is located in Seattle.  EA owns popcap and as far as I can tell are responsible for most customer interactions except for the official PvZ twitter accounts and a bit of interaction on the GW2 reddit subforum.  The champions and heroes you see here on this forum (like me) are just players like yourself who are entrusted with day to day monitoring of the forum.

I admire your knowledge!
Thank you for your kind answer. Standard smile

Message 13 of 14 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@pandareno1999 @UltimaOffline - I'm just the messenger here, I'll send the thanks over to the PvZ team Standard smile

Glad to hear it's fixed, and thanks for passing along the info Pandareno.

- Andy -

Message 14 of 14 (345 Views)