Kicked From Pumpkin Boss PVZGW2

by pigstastegood2

Original Post

Kicked From Pumpkin Boss PVZGW2

★★★ Newbie
I was close to defeating the pumpkin boss in the portal event and randomly got kicked because the "session ended." It took me so many games and my team was so close to deafeating the boss and then it just shut down. I also used so many revives and spawned robots to assist and all of that went to waste. I am super furious and don't trust playing another game. I don't know what to do...
Message 1 of 6 (514 Views)

Re: Kicked From Pumpkin Boss PVZGW2

[ Edited ]

Were you with a team of friends, or with randoms?  It's possible that the person who started the game quit - "session ended" is the message you get when that happens in OPs.  Sorry to hear about your experience.  I had a similar one during the last spooky squash event.  We had a fourth player who announced halfway through that he...wait for it... "had to take a bath!"  

No matter what game mode, it's always frustrating when you have invested a lot of consumables in a game that doesn't finish.

Message 2 of 6 (483 Views)

Hero (Retired)
There have been a number of server issues and errors all this weekend; most of the time it's minor but I was on a team of four midway through the first Candy Collection when all four of us were booted from the game and sent off to our own Backyards for no apparent reason at all and had to regroup and restart.
Message 3 of 6 (477 Views)

After reading more it seems to be an issue quite a number of people ran into.

Message 4 of 6 (465 Views)

★★ Novice

Me  to about five times and  could not move my player and noticed it happened another player not to happy 

Message 5 of 6 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've this issue as well on crazy mode, playing with friends, and only 20% left and we're so sure to nail it the crazy mode for 2nd time. But when about to kill him (sugar rush), we got booted out. Oh well...I've the crazy hat already but my new team mate didn't so they were so disappointed.

Message 6 of 6 (444 Views)