Infinity mode Random crashes - let's collect all reports in one post

by Gattriele

Original Post

Re: Infinity mode Random crashes - let's collect all reports in one post

★★★ Novice
My 7 year old has been collecting stars for the last 20 hours to go into this mode. Then it crashes and he has lost all 12 stars he has collected he is distraught and ready to stop playing.
Message 51 of 66 (555 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Infinity crashed twice today for me. PS4 wave 14 zombie side and wave 7 plants side. Not consecutively. Hard enough as it is and to add crashes is very frustrating!
Message 52 of 66 (535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IM ON XBOX ONE I CRASHED AT 22 WITH MY FRIEND ON ANOTHER XBOX ONE

Message 53 of 66 (526 Views)

Was on Ps4

After the coin amount finished adding up

First time it happened to me.

Message 54 of 66 (518 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is on pc.

Me to the infinity crash every time i fail to do the first nemesis wave in time have hapend atlast 5 times over time now not even one it have not crashed when failed on the time was plant side atleast ones the green king appered when the time failed before it totaly crashed ( the king appered during the nemesis wave ) after time whent out.

Message 55 of 66 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Mine has crashed on PC 2x today one at about 23k shards and the other one at 30k shards-not 100% what waves they were at though.

both were on the plants side (

Message 56 of 66 (501 Views)

★ Apprentice

that sounds about right with me too! the last one was definitely after failing nemesis wave. But finishing off that wave

Message 57 of 66 (499 Views)

★★★ Newbie
New update 12-4-16 in the time stone gnome leave. Got well over 25'000 stone and dose not give party time characters and now gnome don't fight back just stand there and die on the on 2nd time around I got to lever 37 59,958 and got nothing out of it apart form 20.000 coins
Message 58 of 66 (477 Views)

★★★ Newbie
New update 12-4-16 in the time stone gnome leave. Got well over 25'000 stone and dose not give party time characters and now gnome don't fight back just stand there and die on the on 2nd time around I got to lever 37 59,958 and got nothing out of it apart form 20.000 coins
Message 59 of 66 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform? Xbox One

At what point did you crash? At the end

Do you always crash / crash at the same point? No

Infinity Mode has crashed more times than I can remember and EA's only answer is "submit it to the forums" so here's our latest glitch. 

Three of us, all on different consoles, were playing Infinity Mode on Sunday (10/04/16), and around 24,5K shards (don't remember what wave) my friend's game crashed and he got kicked. Seconds later we hit 25K shards and decided we weren't going to risk it so we killed ourselves. Once at the chests, as our shards were flying into the chests, the red orb came at us, ending up killing me before I could even move, and my husband as he was about to open his chest. None of us ended up getting anything. 

I want to mention too that all three of us restarted the game properly before we went into Infinity Mode.

Message 60 of 66 (465 Views)