Infinity mode Random crashes - let's collect all reports in one post

by Gattriele

Original Post

Re: Infinity mode Random crashes - let's collect all reports in one post

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for this @Gattriele

I'm going to merge all current reports into this thread. If people could post the following details it would be great:

Platform?

At what point did you crash?

Do you always crash / crash at the same point?

Thanks,

- Andy -

*accepting as solution for visibility*

Message 11 of 66 (2,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Infinity mode crashed and I got nothing for it plus I lost stars. I wouldn't normally care but it cost 5 stars. FIX THIS and please give me my stars. Crashes like this make not want to play this mode.

Solo, wave 27

XBox one

Message 12 of 66 (1,216 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Only happens when I play 4 player groups of Infinity Mode on zombies side. Got around wave 14-20, the host crashes, everyone is kicked out. Happened twice in a row and with a different person hosting.

•PS4
•Disc Version
Message 13 of 66 (1,215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

while i dont have the exact problem i have a similar one, when i go to infinity i end up stuck before the round even starts making it impossible to even start the mission

platform: pc 

Message 14 of 66 (1,201 Views)

Re: Infinity time crash bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Xbox One

Zombie (Cats)

The game crashes on wave 7 during the tombstone round when the challenge completes 1 flowerbed/tombstone remains and then the host's game crashes less than 1 minute later. Has happened multiple times. Stars lost.

Message 15 of 66 (1,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ps4
It's only the zombie version that crashes

Ran it multiple times and freezes on different waves, here is what we think:

On the waves which raise tombstones (which are random and would explain why it crashes on different waves)

As the timer to destroy the tombstones counts down, it raises one more tombstone either right before the timer ends or after the timer ends (which it doesn't do in the plant version).

In the first nemesis wave, we can destroy that last tombstone without any problem. But whenever the next nemesis wave comes around, the same thing happens with it raising one extra tombstone. Except this time when we destroy it, it says we complete the challenge successfully, but shortly after that the flag in the top corner changes to failed. And the game always freezes a couple seconds later.

Unfortunately it does eat up the stars and doesn't reward us with anything when it freezes.

Hopefully there is a fix soon cuz we are trying to unlock characters Standard smile

That is all the information I can think of. Hope it helps.

Message 16 of 66 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Novice

I lost over 40 stars, game keep crashing on infinity time bonus objective, 

how can I get them back ?  

Message 17 of 66 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Novice

I play on PS4

infinity time always crash on bonus objective if completed

I lost 40 stars,   just for this stupid bug,, I want my stars back

Message 18 of 66 (1,136 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This happened to me twice already and this time I lost 11 Stars for it and got nothing in return Frown please fix this, i could of used my stars on other cooler things than just wasting them due to a crash.
Message 19 of 66 (1,129 Views)

★ Pro

Got two infinity host crash.

Platform? PC

At what point did you crash? Wave 12 and wave 15,both right after a nemesis wave

Do you always crash / crash at the same point? Yeah,both nemesis wave ended up with super bean still alive for some reason. And crashed sortly afterward.

Message 20 of 66 (1,115 Views)