Re: Infinity mode Random crashes - let's collect all reports in one post

by Hermionelee33

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Not solved - so frustrating!!!!

Level 24 - Gnome king emerges again .... I get a few kills in ... CRASH!!!!!  3 times now for the last 2 days.  Its not like it takes a few minutes to reach level 24 SOLO - just to have it ripped away and no way to get it back.  I've reported it and was able to send video of it happening - but no response.  I get that it happens and the devs work hard to fix the issues but please realize its a royal pain to get that far and get nothing, especially when you are working towards Legendary characters that can ONLY be achieved this way.

Message 61 of 66 (554 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Pindasaurus a bunch of these crashes were fixed.  I would rather we start new threads now so I can gather data for post patch issues if possible

Message 62 of 66 (551 Views)

Re: Infinity time crash bug

★★★ Newbie
Same here, I'd say we have lost 20 stars due to this issue
Message 63 of 66 (529 Views)

★★★ Novice

This has happened to me many times on ps4 I still have not finished the story quest for the zombies because it keeps crashing sometimes it crashes on wave 5 and once I made it all the way to wave 25 and it crashed just as I was about to finish off the gnome king which left me very frustrated. Please fix this bug pop cap.

Message 64 of 66 (506 Views)

★★★ Novice

i swear im on pc and the game says ive lost connection to ea servers sometimes just at backyard battleground ,but most importantly infinity mode its been doing this soo much its very annoying between waves 10-25 is when it kicks me .like why??  and ive been bingeing this game ive almost got all the characters . . . . exept the party variants i wonder why lol im trying to get them all. i love this game i cannot even attempt to get the characters if i get kicked everytime im really far i wish there was another way to get them.. anyway @EA PLEASE FIX THIS 

Spoiler
EA
Message 65 of 66 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I crashed on xbox one, around wave 35 (?) 40,000 pr so crystals. Crashed on xbox one, same with my freind. It was my new highest wave to, so i am really mad
Message 66 of 66 (389 Views)