Impossible FLF RNG. Legendary character seems impossible to get.

by LZOEA11

Original Post

Impossible FLF RNG. Legendary character seems impossible to get.

★★★ Newbie

With only 5 stickers left (3 customizations and 1 each of commando and scallywag) to possibly get I've spent 450k and get nothing but five consumables each time. I'm not even getting the last 3 customizations.   There are 800+ FLF code stickers you can get and at the 795+ point, all progress towards completion and receiving the legendary characters (Commando Corn and Scallywag Imp) have come to a screeching halt.  Blaming RNG makes no sense either.

Message 1 of 3 (363 Views)

Re: Impossible FLF RNG. Legendary character seems impossible to get.

★★★ Newbie
I play plants vs zombies warfare 2 as well. I played for 1 and a half days to get a 1,000,000 coins to open amazing brains packs to get a lengendary toxic brains charactor. Got none. I then opened a infinity pack for 200,000 coins and only got 3 rares which is so unfair as there was not a legendary charactor in sight. How is this fair to me as someobe who loves playing the game and am so disappointed now. Thanks joshua
Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)

Re: Impossible FLF RNG. Legendary character seems impossible to get.

Hero (Retired)
Unfortunately the system which determines what goes in each Sticker Pack which you open becomes very restrictive once your owned inventory reaches a certain percentage.

As a player who owns the majority of all the customization items in the game I'm lucky to see one customization drop in a Pack and often see nothing but consumables.

If there will be a GW3 I really hope that they work on reducing the mind-numbing amount of grinding you need to do for simple cosmetic inventory.

I can see having the drop rate for Super Rare or Legendary items being low because that level of rarity should mean something but when you stock your game with five to seven palette swapped reskins of every cosmetic item and then program your drop rate to get ridiculously stingy as a player nears completion all you are really doing is frustrating people.

I'm Player Rank 5455 and I continue to play the game because it's fun and I spend coins on the regular stuff just to spend them and I'll still be playing this game after I have everything so there's no reason to make reaching 100% so mindnumbingly tedious.
Message 3 of 3 (335 Views)