[INFO REQUEST] - Losing XP after a match

by EA_Andy

Original Post

[INFO REQUEST] - Losing XP after a match

Community Manager (retired)

Hi all,

We are receiving reports that players are entering matches to earn xp only to lose it after the match has ended. If this is happening to you please provide the following information so we can investigate:

- Platform

- Persona (PSN ID, Gamertag, Origin ID)

- Timestamp*

* For the timestamp we need a time / date and your timezone of when this last happened. So when you go into a match and come out and lose the xp please record the time/date at that point and let us know.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 1 of 21 (1,228 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Losing XP after a match

★★★ Novice
Wade907
XboxOne
Leveling backward started 5/15/17 at 8:00 AM Alaska after not being able to promote him and finally being able to on 5/13/17 at 2 Pm Alaska time
My park ranger wouldn't promote and when it finally did it sent it to Lvl 0 and now levels backwards had it had level -3 and went to -5 and then the picture I took only leveled it to 0 but the level doesn't change at all
Message 2 of 21 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, this is happening to my pea shooter too.

Message 3 of 21 (1,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

xbox one

SenorChunky

4 PM MST When I noticed losing XP instead of gaining.

Message 4 of 21 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

primokimbelle

Xbox1

this has happened to a lot of my characters, seems to happen more on the weekend.  End up stop playing.  Log in the following day and my xp is back.  Its not just XP its coins and Stars.  I lost everything and when it came back not sure it was all of it.  the Quest board has issues too, where you do a quest and gives you stars or money, and then when you go back to the garden the quest is back.

Message 5 of 21 (1,175 Views)

@xXxCryogustxXx - Could you provide these details:

- Platform

- Persona (PSN ID, Gamertag, Origin ID)

- Timestamp*

* For the timestamp we need a time / date and your timezone of when this last happened. So when you go into a match and come out and lose the xp please record the time/date at that point and let us know.

@SenorChunky5 - Thanks for the time, would you have the date as well?

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 6 of 21 (1,168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Xbox One

SenorChunky

Plyon Imp and Shadow Flower are super elite and at level 0 and xp is being lost causing to level up backwards. All other charters that are non super elite have no problem promoting.

Timestamp: 5/15/17 4 PM MST
Message 7 of 21 (1,161 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EA_Andy At least one reddit member was successful using your suggestion of clearing the cache on their xbone!

"Can you try clearing the cache of your console.

Turn the XBOX One off, pull the power cable out for 60 seconds and then plug back in and try to level up again to see if it now works for those characters you mentioned."

Message 8 of 21 (1,140 Views)

@pandareno1999 - Thanks for letting me know. It would be interesting to see if it happens again for them.

- Andy -

Message 9 of 21 (1,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

XBOX one 

kurban legend 

4 pm MST 5/17/17

Message 10 of 21 (1,106 Views)