Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Losing XP after a match

by iruorigin

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Xbox One

SenorChunky

Plyon Imp and Shadow Flower

Both are super elite and at level 0 and xp is being lost causing to level up backwards. All other charters that are non super elite have no problem promoting.

Timestamp: 5/18/17 4 PM MST

Message 11 of 21 (747 Views)

★★ Guide

It is happening to me too. 

PC

Origin ID: Fluffycat42

Approx 9:20pm EST

My corn (the original one) was supposed to be promoted and when I returned to my backyard, I was half way through level 8 it says, but in game I hit 10 and ready for promotion. 

Message 12 of 21 (701 Views)

★★★ Novice
Pls help my characters are losing and not gaining any xp after matches and its causing me to lose coins 😓I am on pc my origin I'd is T1kller

Message 13 of 21 (692 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Lost 18 Rainbow stars on Thursday 18th when the portal opened.  Played 4 games won them and lost my stars when I went back to the garden.. only had 18.. should have had 36... Frown 

Message 14 of 21 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

platform: PC

origin login:  iruorigin

time:  ~ 12:15am Central 5/24/2017

Also lost XP during game play over the weekend, but didn't know this request for bug info was posted here.

Message 15 of 21 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm having the issue consistently with multiplayer matches. I go in, do decently well and get lots of levels because of vanquishes, and then come back to the backyard to find hours of progress lost. It's only doing it to the levels of my heroes, not my stars or coins; although it does also not count my quests when exiting a multiplayer match. I hope this is something  that just happened to occur for a while because of Memorial Day, but this is something that is game ruining in my opinion. I'm on PC, my ID is AussieColt, and it's 5/29/17 at around 8:30 PM. If this is a bug, this should be top priority, I have left sessions angrily from playing for hours on end happily, only to find all of my character progression is lost. This is VERY irritating, and I'm sure anyone who has been affected feels the same way. Thank you for your consideration!

Message 16 of 21 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Platform: PC
Persona: Triage225
Timestamp: 9:30pm est

This happened with the Zombie Doctor - archaeologist, Corn - Party version, Rose- Necro

When I talked to EA Technical support they assumed I was talking about when a character is level 10 and then promoted it reverts back to level 1 with a new rank "plate" for that character, thats not what is happening at all. I level my Zombie Doctor - archaeologist to 10, promote him, play a multiple player game (Turf) and come back to backyard my Doctor Zombie is level 5, I never promoted him, I lost the 20,000 coins in that advancement.

Not to mention quests I selected off the board - appear that I haven't even selected them. Quest progression of how many characters of a type I killed or a Multiply player 5000 coin quest - loose the money for it, and it was like I never did the quest in the first place...

Message 17 of 21 (602 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Unable to promote characters

★★ Guide

Hi,

None of my characters' progressions are being saved, even after manual save. 

Timestamp: 05/29/17 9:15 am EST

Persona: lookinin 

Thank you,

M.

Message 18 of 21 (581 Views)

★★ Novice

Happened again tonight.  Seems to be directly related to multiplayer games - turf warfare.

Played 4 matches tonight, leveled 3 different characters both zombie and plants to level 10. Switched characters after max 10th level figured I would promote when I got back to the backyard.

Got back to the backyard, looked at my gold, stars and quests that I had completed during the 4 matches. I had half of the ones I did -back in my quest log with "some" progress on them. I lost the coins and stars of course that was associated with them appearing back in my quest log.

Went to promote my 4 characters who got to level 10. And what do you know all back to level  7 , 8 that I was before playing those multiplayer matches.

Persona: Triage225

Timestamp: 9:45 pm - 10:45 pm est

Characters in question, Jade Cactus,  Wrestling Football player, Rock Pea...

I have hundreds of hours into the game, and until last week this wasn't happening. I don't know if it was linked to the patch I don't know if it appeared immediately following that release.

I already flushed my DNS, ran a tracert (ultima online tracert to ea servers 100 tests) and gave it into the technical support

It really appears that the game isn't syncing or saving cloud data. Or if it is, its occasionally not committing data to the database, or doing some sort of rollback on the failure of the write. I don't know how it works behind the scenes that's just what it appears to me looking at the black box.

Message 19 of 21 (577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every tim i go into a game i lose my xp

Timestamp 07:25 started and havent stopped 

Gamertag Militantpuma275

denmark snekersten

Message 20 of 21 (232 Views)