Re: I think Scaredy Shrooms are broken

by NasherRules487

Original Post

I think Scaredy Shrooms are broken

★★★★★ Guide

Infinite ammo seems to affect Scaredy Shrooms. I am not sure. What do you think? Large smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkdSeZjxe4o

Message 1 of 8 (794 Views)

It's been known for quite a while, though this is the first time I've seen it.  Presumably the bot counterpart acts likewise.  If you're curious, do some empty private games with infinite ammo set and try out some different pots or bots.

Message 2 of 8 (737 Views)

I just realized I said something wrong.  If you start an empty game, the pots or bots won't shoot since they have no targets.  So you will need AI to test this out.

Message 3 of 8 (732 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi There,

Playing a couple of days ago during the "Super Mix Mode" the purple plant shrooms is like it has been stated above with infinite ammo it's grossly overpowered. Usually, in the 1st volley of shots from this planted mushroom, it frags players like a sniper. Now most players are planting exclusively this purple shroom during the "Super Mix Mode" event. It's quite a dismal gauntlet trying to break through versus regular multiplayer game modes. Even as an Imp using the Mech Z mode I've had and have seen the Scaredy Shot rip through the mech after a couple of seconds. 

Message 4 of 8 (707 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, the broken aspect of these things has completely destroyed what would have been an otherwise fun game mode. If it weren't for the infinite ammo, this mode might be playable.

Message 5 of 8 (699 Views)

I'd be amazed to hear that the game devs didn't know that the scaredy shroom got nuts with infinite ammo.  It's been reported on waaaay before this event.

Message 6 of 8 (682 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@pandareno1999 wrote:

I'd be amazed to hear that the game devs didn't know that the scaredy shroom got nuts with infinite ammo.  It's been reported on waaaay before this event.

Popcap must be like "It's not a bug it's a feature!" Disappointed

And yes i have tested it in single player with infinite ammo. It is insane full-auto.

Message 7 of 8 (655 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah xD, Its the infinite ammo and the fast shooting..... But after the event i don't think anyone will use them xD

Message 8 of 8 (644 Views)