Help with lost content. (Red Key) from 50 * rainbow chest.

by bigbryfly

Original Post

Help with lost content. (Red Key) from 50 * rainbow chest.

★★ Novice

To the Developers,

I had saved up 50 Rainbow Stars from last weeks community event/town hall portal so that I could open the 50 star chest this week first, and then earn more by playing this weeks challenge. 

I opened the the chest and received a red key. Hooray! However, when I went to the gnome land this morning to open the red door/portal, I no longer have the key. I have tried multiple times.  Nothing seems to work. I called support this AM and Taylor (support tech) told me to come here and post this. 

Please help. I spent a lot of time putting in the work and was fortunate to even get a key as I know it's only a 70% chance at a key each time, and only once per week opportunity. 

Best regards,

Bryan 

Message 1 of 3 (299 Views)

Re: Help with lost content. (Red Key) from 50 * rainbow chest.

Hero (Retired)
You need to approach the door close enough to get the prompt for any Key which you have to be used: When you first approach the Key Hole will glow and of you get a closer you'll get the prompt to use your key.

I would suggest checking the other doors as well, just in case the game showed you a key of one color but recorded you having a key of a different color.
Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Re: Help with lost content. (Red Key) from 50 * rainbow chest.

★ Guide

hope that turns up for ya, maybe it was just a mistake on which key it gave you.

Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)