Re: Golden gnomes glitch

by realitysquared

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Golden gnomes glitch

★★★ Newbie
I collected all the 54 Gnomes, but when I go to the chamber of Gnomes it says I'm still missing one. I have restarted my and have used spilt screen and gone to all the 54 gnome locations, but it says I have collected all of them. I have also collected 49 snow globes. But I need to gain acces to the room after the 54 gnomes which I can't because one gnome that I have been told is "Great White North." Please fix this it's really annoying as you can't get some achievements because of this.
Message 1 of 2 (500 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This glitch has been around for what must be close to a year now, if not more, so I suspect that it's something that the developers can't replicate to pin down and fix properly.

I've read some posts which indicate that a few players have been able to "ungitch" the Gnome affecting their progress by playing Solo games with a variety of Crazy rules turned on while rechecking the Gnome hiding spots. It seems really random, doesn't appear to work all the time or consistently at all and I can't confirm since I've never had to do it myself but some people have said that it's worked for them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (581 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This glitch has been around for what must be close to a year now, if not more, so I suspect that it's something that the developers can't replicate to pin down and fix properly.

I've read some posts which indicate that a few players have been able to "ungitch" the Gnome affecting their progress by playing Solo games with a variety of Crazy rules turned on while rechecking the Gnome hiding spots. It seems really random, doesn't appear to work all the time or consistently at all and I can't confirm since I've never had to do it myself but some people have said that it's worked for them.

Message 2 of 2 (582 Views)