Gnome room door wont open with all collected.

by zambeckman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gnome room door wont open with all collected.

★★★★ Novice

i just finished collecting all of the golden gnomes and got the achievement. i couldn't figure out where the gnome room was. after watching some videos of others entering their gnome rooms in their backyards i realized that the door to mine had not opened yet. i am assuming its a bug and would really appreciate some help. thanks a lot.

Message 1 of 6 (927 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gnome room door wont open with all collected.

★★★ Apprentice

It's not a bug. You need to do a little side quest in the backyard battleground first. Look for a ringing phone near the docks area with a yellow icon above it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (971 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

It's not a bug. You need to do a little side quest in the backyard battleground first. Look for a ringing phone near the docks area with a yellow icon above it.

Message 2 of 6 (972 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

There's a series of events you have to complete to open it.

How to;

Spoiler
SPOILERS!!

Collect a few gnomes ((which you have done)), do some quests, like the end of the world toaster cactus and orbital portibal.

The phone should ring. Again.

Answer it.

Go to the docks, and pick up the gnome bomb.

Go to the sewers, and there will be a yellow outline of where to place it.

Back up, and BAM! It's open.

Wink

Message 3 of 6 (909 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had the same issue. Got all the gnomes but not getting the phone call at the docks. Is there something that I need to do to trigger this event? I even have a red doom key to use once it opens but can not get in there to use it. Very annoying as there is no clue as to what to do to get the phone to ring. Videos and guides suggest you just need to have 5 gnomes but that is obviously not the case. Someone please advise. Thanks.
Message 4 of 6 (823 Views)

[ Edited ]

I think there's some misunderstanding here.  If I'm not mistaken, what the OP is referring to is the door behind the gnome statue that should open upon collecting all 54 gnomes.

The door you guys are referring to, to descend to the gnome world, is automatically open to all ever since the TOG update.  There is no phone call and no gnome bomb mission anymore.

Message 5 of 6 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]

Take a good look around the gnome room where all your golden gnomes are stored.  See if all 54 are really there.  A certain number of players' games seem glitched regarding the gnomes, and sometimes one will show as not having been collecting even though you go it.

Message 6 of 6 (807 Views)