Garden Ops - Can't Connect

by JDevereaux87

Original Post

Re: Garden Ops - Can't Connect

★★★★★ Novice

Glad to see I am not the only one with this issue. It works fine for me on the PS4 but Garden Ops will not connect for me anymore on the Xbox One. First I thought it was the Xbox new dashboard update. I have asked for help else where on this forum and nobody replied. My guess is EA knows there is an issue but won't admit it or put time into fixing it being this is an older game. Big company like this and they do Peer to Peer connections.

Message 11 of 26 (667 Views)

★★★ Novice

You're probably right. Mines still not working I have tried everything. Gutted though because I still love the game.

Message 12 of 26 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]

Getting an employee's response and help here is like winning the lottery.

The one time I needed some assistance, I was able to get someone on the phone by filling out the online help desk thingie.  That was when their server got DOS attacked on the release day of BF1, and the help guy pretended to me that they didn't know what could possibly be wrong, lol.  Then he said he was transferring me, but the line went dead.  Good luck.

Message 13 of 26 (654 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They will only replay if they know there is a solution that isn't going to cost them money. Other wise they just ignore it or blame it on your end. This goes for any company.

Message 14 of 26 (647 Views)

★★★ Novice
So mine was running from my last post until last night. The issue is back. Seems it going to be a constant thing that comes and goes. This is just down right annoying.
Message 15 of 26 (638 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Mine is still off sadly and EA has said nothing.

Message 16 of 26 (631 Views)

★★★ Novice
That's *. Ea knows there is a issue. Many people have been having it. Best advice I can give is, I cold restart usually once a day when this problem is going on. I have found that if it is going to work it won't until a cold restart is preformed.
Message 17 of 26 (622 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've tried cold restarts. Resetting the modem and even trying wireless. My guess it might be the new Xbox dashboard update. But I don't know, Just really irritating being that is the only mode I play and I just bought the game for the Xbox.

Message 18 of 26 (620 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well ea I have been noticing when ever I post hear my problem seem to get fixed for a few weeks. So it is happening again as of this morning, this is beyond frustrating!!! Please fix the issue.
Message 19 of 26 (583 Views)

★★★ Novice

I gave up trying to fix mine a while ago, so have just been playing normal multiplayer on it. A couple of days ago by accident I actually managed to join someone in their garden without them getting kicked out!!! But my luck only lasted for half an hour. When I tried to join a friend on garden ops he had to ring me to ask me to stop because I kept crashing their game Frown 

Message 20 of 26 (565 Views)