FrontLine Fighters pack

by Devi1hunter011

Original Post

FrontLine Fighters pack

★★★ Newbie
I've opened 4 packs in a row and not one had a char piece, this is really upsetting cause not the kind to have to much money so gotta work hard for the coins and all want is nec rose, just 2 more pieces, is this a bug?
Message 1 of 4 (1,119 Views)

Re: FrontLine Fighters pack

[ Edited ]

Unless you get phenomenal luck, you need to open way more packs than four to get the characters.  Figure on at least a half million or more spent to get necrose and capt squawk.  The drop rate for the legendaries is extremely low, I recommend considering the festive upgrade if you want those two characters.  Commando corn is worth it, and the coins you get might be enough to get the rose and pirate.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, that's how the RNG for character stickers in this game works.

Message 2 of 4 (1,102 Views)

★★ Apprentice

There are over 400 items and only 4 character pieces in the FF - Frontline Fighters set.  I have spent millions in coins opening the packs and am down to only needing the 2 corn pieces and 3 item pieces and the last 7 packs have only contained consumable items.  Very expensive items indeed at 50,000 coins for 5 items.  After getting to less than 200 needed items I dropped to only getting 2 or 3 FF items and at around 100 it dropped again to only 1 or 2 items usually, so good luck and you will need around 5 to 6 million coins to get them open with the last pack probably containing the final piece of one of the characters.  That was what happened when opening the legendary packs to get the Party Characters. By the way you can look at how many you need by opening the characters book inside the character area and look through the pages of items that each character has and still needs.

Message 3 of 4 (1,062 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Bear in mind that the random determination for the content of the Sticker Packs is truly random.

As a simplified example you can think of it as a coin flip; It you get a prize on Heads and nothing on Tails and flip your coin four times it's entirely possible to get Tails all four times. There is nothing about a coin flip, despite the 50/50 chance, which says that your results have to be split evenly between Heads and Tails so regardless of how many times you flip the results can be heavily slanted towards one side or the other.

Now in regards to the Sticker Packs it's the same concept only your odds are much worse than 50/50- it's more like throwing dice, only the dice have more than six sides to them and you get your prize only if all the dice come up with the same number- you can either get really lucky with four throws or, more likely, you'll have to throw those dice many times to get your matching numbers.

Message 4 of 4 (1,051 Views)