Re: Empty chest on Infinity

by realitysquared

Original Post

Empty chest on Infinity

★★★★★ Novice
I was playing Infinity and I got an empty chest and then later two of my group members also got nothing in there chests. What a big disappointment.
Message 1 of 10 (1,053 Views)

★★ Novice

I got problem too.

When i open chest as zombie.

I don´t get party character 

Time shards: 33000+

It happend 2 times i don´t  know why it´s a bug.

Message 2 of 10 (1,037 Views)

★ Novice
This happened to me and my nephew we were both playing together this glitch will happen if one person opens it and also to get a legendary character you need atleast over 45,000 shards but you did get something I checked my character customization and I got two scrumptious items I think you and your friends got items but more because you had more people than just you
Message 3 of 10 (1,011 Views)

★ Novice
Or if you had enough to get a legendary sticker check your sticker book
Message 4 of 10 (1,010 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The Trials of Gnomus update seems to have introduced a graphical glitch where the award you get from opening a chest wouldn't display sometimes, even though you actully received whatever it was that it didn't show you.

I don't think it was ever properly fixed but they did change the functioning of some of the chests, like the Chests of Infinity in Town Hall, to send a Gift pack containing your prize to the Sticker Shop instead since the shop has never demonstrated the same problem; unfortunately it doesn't look like all chests got the update.

The thing to do when this happens to you is to visit the Sticker Shop and select to view your "Last Opened pack"- if you haven't purchased any sticker packs or opened any other chests in between the display glitch and checking your last opened pack what it should show you is whatever you received from the chest which didn't show your prize.

Message 5 of 10 (1,001 Views)

★ Novice

The same thing happened to me twice when i got a infinite infinity chest, but i accidentally opened a pack, and i have already checked the stickerbook. Can you please help me?

Message 6 of 10 (977 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Unfortunately I can't help you directly because, despite the fancy forum title, I'm just a player like you.

What I can do is give you more information.

Infinity Time awards you a limited set of items which can only be obtained there as well as PvZ coin payouts (which everyone hates getting).

If you received a character piece it would be for a Legendary character, likely a Party Time variant so a quick check of your Stickerbook should show you if that's what you received, providing that you know what you had before.

Any items which you receive will likely be of the Scrumptious (Rainbow colored) or Infinite (green glowing gridlines) variety and they'd carry the "NEW" tag on them until you looked at them. If you don't let a lot of "NEW" tags build up before looking at them then a quick trip through the Customization Booth should show you which categories have new things for you to check out.

If Infinity Time decided to hate you and gave you PvZ coins instead of something good then there will be no way to tell unless you had a good idea of what PvZ coin total you had before.
Message 7 of 10 (971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just completed Infinity time as Dinos with two other people on the PS4, We reached just over 30K shards which unlocked the Infinity chest.

When we opened our chests we didn't get anything. As far as I can tell we didn't get any Infinity time customization items, Party character pieces, or Legendary parts. 

Message 8 of 10 (958 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@R3-T7

If this happened today I'm not terribly surprised as there have been a lot of server issues happening and some obvious problems with the servers communicating and transferring information with the games in progress.

Personally I'm hoping that when the issues subside everyone's game will get straightened out, hopefully with no loss of the stuff happening during the problems
Message 9 of 10 (930 Views)

★ Novice

I didn't recieve anything. So do you think that if i try again today it will work?

Message 10 of 10 (921 Views)