Disco chomper piece wont drop

by Thiso1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disco chomper piece wont drop

★★★ Newbie
I have attempted to contact you ea. After 6 months and more coins spent than most people. You advise to post here. Well here it is im a lv 2801 i have bought many packs spent millions and millions upon tens of millions attempting to get the last disco chomper piece there must be a glitch. After reading forums im not the only one. Ive been playing your game daily for years since the first one for xbox. This is the problem i have you should do more other than giving me 15% off code and closing the case
Message 1 of 4 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disco chomper piece wont drop

Hero (Retired)

Which Sticker Packs are you purchasing?

The choice of Sticker Pack has an impact on what character you can receive from it and your chances of getting a piece. As a Legendary character the Disco Chomper can already be difficult to acquire and buying the wrong Sticker Packs can just make things a longer wait.

The Sticker Pack I would suggest would be the "Zany Zombopolis" Pack because that was the one which dropped both pieces of my Disco Chomper. Having sad that, I also have to say that because of the random award system used by the game your six month wait and millions f coins spent can actually be chalked up to the "normal" functioning of the system and not a bug.

These sorts of random generators do not take into account what you did or did not receive in your last Pack and they don't remember or care how long it's been since you received "this thing" or "that thing" so it's possible to have runs of good or bad luck. The best way to illustrate that would be to think about coin flipping- you have a 50/50 chance of Heads or Tails but it's still possible to flip 10 times and get all Heads or all Tails or otherwise see a big bias towards one side or the other. The Sticker Packs function on the same principle.

You'll get the piece that you need eventually, but it's anybody's guess when that will be.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (465 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Which Sticker Packs are you purchasing?

The choice of Sticker Pack has an impact on what character you can receive from it and your chances of getting a piece. As a Legendary character the Disco Chomper can already be difficult to acquire and buying the wrong Sticker Packs can just make things a longer wait.

The Sticker Pack I would suggest would be the "Zany Zombopolis" Pack because that was the one which dropped both pieces of my Disco Chomper. Having sad that, I also have to say that because of the random award system used by the game your six month wait and millions f coins spent can actually be chalked up to the "normal" functioning of the system and not a bug.

These sorts of random generators do not take into account what you did or did not receive in your last Pack and they don't remember or care how long it's been since you received "this thing" or "that thing" so it's possible to have runs of good or bad luck. The best way to illustrate that would be to think about coin flipping- you have a 50/50 chance of Heads or Tails but it's still possible to flip 10 times and get all Heads or all Tails or otherwise see a big bias towards one side or the other. The Sticker Packs function on the same principle.

You'll get the piece that you need eventually, but it's anybody's guess when that will be.

Message 2 of 4 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yup ive been getting the "Zany Zombopolis" packs i was waiting and buying bulk a couple of million at a time now i get just 2 or 3 each day . Sorry for the frustration thank for your advice
EvilistBison1
Message 3 of 4 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm somewhere around 50 million in, and still missing one sticker for three different legendaries.  Settle in, it's a long grind!  Every now and then, RNGesus will rule in your favor.

Save up lots of coins for when Rux appears, he sometimes offers legendary character stickers.  Another good source for them are the red community challenge chests.  That's where I got my disco chomp.

Message 4 of 4 (377 Views)