Complete waste of money, EA server disconnections

by daz_75

Original Post

Complete waste of money, EA server disconnections

★★★★ Novice

Santa brought this along with a PS4 for my lads for xmas and the game is a joke.  After eventually sorting out PSN and EA child accounts for them i got them playing.  But the game keeps disconnecting from the EA servers all them time and they loose all progress.  It's basically a complete waste of time even playing it as they can't make any progress.

If you google for this problem there are MASSIVE threads online about the same problems on the first version of this game, and it seems they haven't bothered to fix it on this game either, just wondering if anyone has any new ideas about this issue, or is it refund time?

Message 1 of 4 (366 Views)

Re: Complete waste of money, EA server disconnections

★★★★ Novice

forgot to say, this is just trying to play the game offline in co-op mode, not even tried going online yet, dread to think what the will be like

Message 2 of 4 (363 Views)

★ Novice

Yes this is *, i have submitted threat about failing to load objects to maps after reinstalling the game I still have issues, the game itself is lagging like hell...I can't even see where i'm shooting. If i target someone and start firing at him that player goes away like 150 meters....my ping is below 60 every other games are good like Blizzard games and atleast they ANSWER things. Stupid EA employees only answer to easy questions and they can't even fix stuffs..like we buy the infinite stickers and we get no stickers...and they are too stupid and unable to add them they rather refund the 200k coins. They DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ISSUES they only want our money. I bought the deluxe edition, the legendaries for money and no answer...but if someone posts about the 50 stars opened chest (which was bothering aswell) they immediately answer but if you have a real problem about the game, they "don't see" your post. I bought many games of ea but this was the last one and I no longer play any of them...like this this was my last day. 

The cat vs dino is still *, last time like 2 months ago I spawned beneath the ground many times...I could only see the sky from underground, I still have this issue, and sometimes the game loads for like 10 minutes or more.

In Turf capturing if i play with a group, they capture the frist 2 or 3 bases while I only see blackscreen with the stupid flower in the corner....it happens with every online game types....true for the cat vs dinos too. Today the game was at 2-3 when I got in...I played for 3 seconds and had 12 mins load time...this is outraging.

Message 3 of 4 (349 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I guess they don't care

Played ea games for years on pc without issues never opened a firewall port happens on fifa too
Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)