Chomp Thing character leveling bugged

by dsshocktrooper

Original Post

Chomp Thing character leveling bugged

★★★ Newbie

My "Chomp Thing" Chomper character is bugged, I cannot level it up anymore as the game thinks its fully leveled up and the level up bar is missing the rank tier color box and it says my Chomp Thing is level 40 instead of level 10 silver. I even tried to unintsall the game off my xbox one and he is still like this. Did the Portal event with the Tennis All Stars vs. Chomp Things bugged my chomper?

Message 1 of 6 (539 Views)

Re: Chomp Thing character leveling bugged

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem with Kernal Corn so I guess we know its not the event, hope that helped! I'm still waiting for a solution too

Message 2 of 6 (520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After trying Chomp Thing with this wierd bug, turns out I can level up but the promotion when to get from level 1 to 10 no longer exists and instead I am currently got my Chomp Thing character to level 47 and I have all upgrades as I got the Health upgrade to boost his hp by 10 points. I wonder what is the Chomp Thing's level cap since it does not level up like everyone else LVL 1 to LVL10 then goes to bronze now I have to level up like an old school RPG LVL 1 to LVL 47.

Message 3 of 6 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cool

Message 4 of 6 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try to post your gamertag and the platform you were playing on. I've done that regarding a similar issue and EA fixed it.Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (455 Views)

★ Novice

I have also had this problem so I hope that there is a fix soon!

Message 6 of 6 (392 Views)