Chest not opening

by xBOBADFETTx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chest not opening

★ Guide
Now it's saying there's a problem opening the chest now I think EA should give us some sort of compensation for these troubles like they do with starwars galaxy of hero's this is madness about wants me to not play this broken game anymore if they can't get there act together
Message 1 of 3 (1,276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chest not opening

★★ Apprentice

Restart your game and see if that works, and if not, restart your console. It worked for me. If you are having trouble with the Blue/ Yellow Community Chests, like I was, and you reset the console, you, for some reason, have 2 packs for you to open, or at least, that was my case.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,331 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Restart your game and see if that works, and if not, restart your console. It worked for me. If you are having trouble with the Blue/ Yellow Community Chests, like I was, and you reset the console, you, for some reason, have 2 packs for you to open, or at least, that was my case.

Message 2 of 3 (1,332 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I cannot open the golden chest that are in the sewers and around the town that require stars to open. This has been going on for over a month. I have restarted my console and even unplugged it.

Message 3 of 3 (1,165 Views)