Character missing

by wrigonato

Original Post

Character missing

★★★ Newbie

Been having issues where characters that I have previously unlocked just disappear.

First it was the snow pea shooter, and today when I logged in, my lvl 10 BBQ Corn was gone. 

I am playing on the PS4. Is this a known issue, because it doesn't seem anyone else has this occur to them.

Message 1 of 7 (976 Views)

Re: Character missing

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @wrigonato,

Can you give us more details? Are they characters you unlocked a long time ago or characters you unlocked in the last 24 hours for instance? 

Message 2 of 7 (954 Views)

★★★ Guide

@wrigonato It seems to me that those character were most likely temporary/weakley free ones; There is a new system that Popcap implemented in this title where you get a couple of character every week. Once this "trial" is over you'll obviously lose access to them unless you managed to unlock them via sticker shop. I imagine that all the experience gained during the free access is saved until you are granted full access.

Message 3 of 7 (948 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, this week it has been the pirate zombie and the ice rose. Mine that disappeared is the BBQ corn, which is not the hero this week.

Message 4 of 7 (941 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Do you remember when you unlocked the BBQ corn @wrigonato

Message 5 of 7 (925 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I unlocked BBQ corn and druwed rose last saturday and they are now gone. I play on xbox1

Message 6 of 7 (916 Views)

★ Novice

I lost a bnunch of plant characters yesterday. I got them from the sticker shop and paid a lot of coin for them. You can see ? marks in the detailed stats where their names used to be. I have attached a jpg of the Citron. The Level 10 wa the Party Citron.

Message 7 of 7 (869 Views)