Chamber of gnomes

by FakeYumyumbean

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chamber of gnomes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I was told that in order to get the phone to ring in pvzgw2 i had to collect 5 gnomes, so i did and the phone didn't ring. So then i just went and collected all the gnomes and the phone still isn't ringing. Help?
Message 1 of 3 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chamber of gnomes

Hero (Retired)
The phone will not ring a second time for you.

Prior to The Trials of Gnomus update the path leading to the Chamber of Gnomes was sealed, and the message that you get about the second phone call dates from before this DLC launch.

One of the things that they did during the Trials update was open the pathway to the Chamber of Gnomes for everyone by default; which completely eliminates the need for the second phone call which used to provide you with the means to open it.

Unfortunately they seem to have forgotten to change the message referring to the second call which will no longer happen- which has lead to confusion for a lot of new players.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (669 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
The phone will not ring a second time for you.

Prior to The Trials of Gnomus update the path leading to the Chamber of Gnomes was sealed, and the message that you get about the second phone call dates from before this DLC launch.

One of the things that they did during the Trials update was open the pathway to the Chamber of Gnomes for everyone by default; which completely eliminates the need for the second phone call which used to provide you with the means to open it.

Unfortunately they seem to have forgotten to change the message referring to the second call which will no longer happen- which has lead to confusion for a lot of new players.
Message 2 of 3 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i'm not new, but thanks Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (552 Views)