Re: Can't see infinity packs

by realitysquared

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't see infinity packs

★ Novice

Hi guys, I'll come straight to it.

Everytime I see the message in the mailbox saying, "Infinity packs are available.." I can't see them in my sticker shop.

I used to see them earlier, but now its been 2-3 months I guess, sine I have not been able to see them. I thought they would automatically appear, but they didn't. even this time I can't see them.

Anyone has some suggestions?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
Certain Sticker Packs offer a limited range of items and won't draw from other pools of items.

The Infinity Packs are one such Pack; offering only Party Variant pieces, Infinite items and Scrumptious items.

Once you already own all of the characters or items which a special Sticker Pack has to offer you the Shop will permanently remove that Pack from the inventory which it shows you.

Because of what I already own my Sticker Shop no longer displays the Phenomenal Character Pack, the Infinity Pack, the Wacky Weapons Pack or the Fresh Organics Pack.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (494 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Certain Sticker Packs offer a limited range of items and won't draw from other pools of items.

The Infinity Packs are one such Pack; offering only Party Variant pieces, Infinite items and Scrumptious items.

Once you already own all of the characters or items which a special Sticker Pack has to offer you the Shop will permanently remove that Pack from the inventory which it shows you.

Because of what I already own my Sticker Shop no longer displays the Phenomenal Character Pack, the Infinity Pack, the Wacky Weapons Pack or the Fresh Organics Pack.
Message 2 of 4 (495 Views)

★ Novice

Maybe this is it.
But I am yet to unlock the newest Imp(the yohoo one). Doesn't that come in these packs?

Message 3 of 4 (442 Views)

Hero (Retired)

While the Scallywag Imp is a Legendary character he cannot be obtained through the Infinity Packs.

If you are grinding to unlock him what you want to be buying is the Front Line Fighters Sticker Pack; all characters released during a new content update can be obtained from the Sticker pack accompanying that Update;

Zany Zombopolis Pack has a chance to drop pieces for Toxic Citron and Breakfast Brainz.

Front Line Fighters Pack has a chance to drop pieces for Nec'Rose, Commando Corn, Scallywag Imp and Captain Squawk.

The Trials of Gnomus grant the chance to pay Rainbow Stars to unlock Torchwood and Hover Goat 3000.

Message 4 of 4 (431 Views)