Can't move when the game loads

by kori2k6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't move when the game loads

★★★ Newbie

When the game starts it automatically loads up. Nothing bad, everything is right. But when I want to move, nothing happens. Just stands there and doing the idling animations. Any answers for the issue? Thank you.

Message 1 of 9 (689 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't move when the game loads

★★ Novice

i tried rebooting the game and the problam was still there but then i plugged in a controller and i was able to move with it... seems the game stops recognising the keyboard and mouse. weird....

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (676 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Does this happen every single time or it it just every once in a while?

There is a rare glitch where you can spawn in but find that the controls are unresponsive- it doesn't happen very often and electing to respawn (or being vanquished and respawning) seems to make the problem go away.

On Multiplayer there can also sometimes be some latency issues when you first join a match which leads to you just sitting there for a few seconds waiting for your character to spawn.

If you find that this problem is happening all the time then it sounds like you have some sort of disconnect or misconfiguration in your settings which is causing the game not to recognize your controls.

Message 2 of 9 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happens every time. I played the game for 9-11 moths and it just stopped working. I don't know how.

Message 3 of 9 (659 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You definitely have some sort of disconnect between your controller and the game, Which system do you play on?

Message 4 of 9 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I use computer

Message 5 of 9 (637 Views)

★★ Novice

same happend to me...

Message 6 of 9 (620 Views)

★★ Novice

i tried rebooting the game and the problam was still there but then i plugged in a controller and i was able to move with it... seems the game stops recognising the keyboard and mouse. weird....

Message 7 of 9 (677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hmmm... I'll try that. Thanks

Message 8 of 9 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It did work :O Thank you Standard smile

Message 9 of 9 (607 Views)