Re: Bug with Rose's tracking XB1

by PapiBear_4Life

Original Post

Bug with Rose's tracking XB1

★★ Apprentice

I have noticed something wrong with Garden Warfare 2 on the Xbox One, mainly, with Rose. I have gone away from the game to come back to see that I have been booted for being AFK, which is normal, but when I go back in to the game and play as any Rose, her primary weapon's tracking is not working, rendering her special tracking ability useless. This also happens to any abilities that have tracking. This can also happen if I happen to open an app, such as EA Access or YouTube for the needed amount of time to be booted from the game, or strangely, only 5 seconds.

Message 1 of 5 (466 Views)

★★★ Novice
It's either due to slow internet or. Server
Message 2 of 5 (437 Views)

A commonly reported problem which ought to be fixed.  Reboot the game, if that doesn't work, reboot the console.

Message 3 of 5 (431 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I have had a problem for the last 6 months. Even with a ping of 80 or less. I don't think it's a lag is the issue.
Message 4 of 5 (417 Views)

★★★ Novice
I actually check my my internet speed... When it's low, mostly due to off hours such as after midnight to 6 am... I have this problem. And when ping is 100 ish or more I have this problem. So, the facts support the theory that in game balancing is a cause. Just like when you play in the back yard and your doing so well most zombies or plants your playing against stop moving.

So, when you play so well that the game stops... Your service provider reads that as an interruption and boosts your service... Basically same with reboot.
Message 5 of 5 (386 Views)