Re: 50 Star Chest

by realitysquared

Original Post

Accepted Solution

50 Star Chest

★★★ Newbie

Hi Ea and all others who have same or other issues. My problem today is about my 50 Rainbow Star  chest. We all know that we have to wait 1 week before opening a 50 rainbow star chest and I have waited more than 1 week for my 50 rainbow star.I know the town hall is closed right now and there is a community challenge but it would really be great if you could fix this problem for me THX!!

Regards;ILovePVZ12345

If u wanna play with me my xbox is MorbidStar5

Good Luck

Message 1 of 2 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
What you are seeing is not a problem.

The Mystery Portal events and the Community Challenge are two distinctly different events.

The Chests of Infinity are inside Town Hall because they are exclusively associated with the Mystery Portal which is why you cannot access them when there is no active Mystery Portal event.

The Community Challenge event does not award Rainbow Stars and does not grant access to the chests inside Town Hall for prize awards; the rewards for the Community Challenge are strictly associated with the performance of the entire PvZGW2 community and you qualify for the prizes through participation in achieving the Community Challenge goals.

You'll find that each month has three Mystery Portal events and one Community Challenge event and the two will never overlap.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (473 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
What you are seeing is not a problem.

The Mystery Portal events and the Community Challenge are two distinctly different events.

The Chests of Infinity are inside Town Hall because they are exclusively associated with the Mystery Portal which is why you cannot access them when there is no active Mystery Portal event.

The Community Challenge event does not award Rainbow Stars and does not grant access to the chests inside Town Hall for prize awards; the rewards for the Community Challenge are strictly associated with the performance of the entire PvZGW2 community and you qualify for the prizes through participation in achieving the Community Challenge goals.

You'll find that each month has three Mystery Portal events and one Community Challenge event and the two will never overlap.
Message 2 of 2 (474 Views)