200 star chest

by Lonewolf_VIP

Original Post

200 star chest

★★★ Newbie
We saved up and purchased it today. All we received was 5,000 coins. Is this a bug or was all that time and effort wasted. Also today we visited batty and only received coins no gift. Please help gamer tag Lonewolf VIP on Xbox. My two kids and myself are upset over this. Alot of time and patience for my 6 & 8 year old not to spend stars and save 200. Please help.
Message 1 of 4 (445 Views)

Re: 200 star chest

Hero (Retired)
The 200 Star chest down in the Chamber of Gnomes should award the Everlasting Crown Legendary item, it's a universal hat customization. You can't miss it because it's the best looking crown of all the various crown-looking hats, it's in every characters hat collection and it talks to you while you play.

If you've opened that chest and the Everlasting Crown isn't in your items and isn't waiting in a sticker pack as a gift in the Sticker Shop then you may want to contact customer support because aside from maybe Rux's Shop I can't think of any other way to acquire it.
Message 2 of 4 (432 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hmmm nothing popped up on the screen for both the bat chest and the 200. However when checking the inventory I found the crown. So that's good. As for batty no luck but thanks for the,tip with the stars. You made my two boys very happy.
Message 3 of 4 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you got something but it didn't show you anything

Message 4 of 4 (387 Views)