Re: xbox one multiplayer connection error

by 310822

Original Post

xbox one multiplayer connection error

★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Whenever I go to go into my highest generated gun (started at gen 6) the R-201, the first gun, and my highest titan (don't remember when it started ) ion camos the screen freezes, and the audio continues to play then about a minute later I get disconnected from a connection error.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a high generated gun with a lot a camos unlocked?
What happens when the bug occurs? Screen freezes then times out saying connection error.
What do you expect to see? To be able to look at my Camo for my gun and titan.

None
Message 1 of 5 (642 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @blindreper 

Interesting. So only one particular layout crashes the game? Have you tried to reset your console?

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (617 Views)

★ Novice

Can you help me too I have had this problem and rest my console which did nothing but only on the ion titan and after the screen unfreezes it displays an error code saying 

there was a problem processing game logic.

Please try again.

_items.nut#3914

[ui] The index**does not exist

please can you offer some advice on this issue?

Message 3 of 5 (557 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @310822 

So your game crashes once you select specific camo for Ion? What generation are your Pilot and Titan? This happens with only one particular camo, right?

Archi.png
Message 4 of 5 (550 Views)

★ Novice

No even when I attempt to select ion gen 3 it just freezes an displays that error , I am only select ion in the in game loudout changer but am not able to select cameos and abilities , in any way if it helps too I did have the Red Baron skin on and just before this happened I had the Red Baron camo on but it didn't appear on the titan model and when I tried to choose a different camo it told me I had the Red Baron  camo equipped 

@EA_Archi wrote:

Hello @310822 

So your game crashes once you select specific camo for Ion? What generation are your Pilot and Titan? This happens with only one particular camo, right?

Message 5 of 5 (546 Views)