Original Post

Accepted Solution

wont save

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Deletes save data
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? my saves are deleted
What do you expect to see? my saves to i can continues my game.

Whenever i play titanfall2 it has never kept my progress every time i play i have to start each level all [Edit - Admin.]over again, despite the game taking a significant amount of time, after i quit, to "upload" my data to cloud storage or whatever..

Message 1 of 4 (1,396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: wont save

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Stuffyouorigin 

I am really sorry for this issue with your save games in Titanfall 2. Can you check this thread here for the possible solution? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,827 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Stuffyouorigin 

I am really sorry for this issue with your save games in Titanfall 2. Can you check this thread here for the possible solution? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

months on and nothing has fixed the issue 

Message 3 of 4 (1,168 Views)

no saves

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Titanfall 2 wont save i keep losing my progress when i quit, i'm so f.u.c.k.i.n.g.sick and tired of watching the intro movie cause of course there's no way to skip it when starting a new game which i have to do every time i try to play.Sick of the first mission too.

How do i get the game to save my progress so i can continue when i quit? a cheat to skip the first mission would also be a helpful, and a command to skip the stupid intro clip.

I asked this question a while ago and was told to change some folder location to fix saves but that didn't do anything.

So far this game has been a huge  f.u.c.k.i.n.g. waste of my money and time.

Message 4 of 4 (1,165 Views)