unable to kill architect

by DeadlyDamios

Original Post

Re: unable to kill architect

★★★★★ Novice

In fact, you do not need to reload, just go away, do a mission or simply visit a station to refill everything, and come back. It will be there alive and kicking.

Also of interest, today after new April 6th patch, while fighting the architect on Voeld (French version on PC) my Black Widow rifle (level 7) was emptying its ammo by itself without me shooting. I refilled and the same happened, the ammo went to zero by itself, very weird, I was trying to reload but to no success, the ammo would go to zero. Finally, after taking the architect down, his head stayed up in the air so I could not connect. Very frustrating. I'm playing ME, not DOOM, I'm not going to start over and over with the damn architects.

Message 21 of 71 (3,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In regards to the killing the Architect on Eos, I has similar issues. After an unknown amount of attempts, 7 or 8 I think, were he just wouldn't take any more damage no matter how many times I shot him, or where, I shut down my PS4-took a break and came back.

Not sure what happened exactly, but, finally worked. Got in the nomad to pursue when he takes off and no glitches.

Message 22 of 71 (3,233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@CoolMichel wrote:

(...) Also of interest, today after new April 6th patch, while fighting the architect on Voeld (...)

Uh, You have April 6th patch already? I was quite sure that it was not yet deployed - not for PC at least...

Message 23 of 71 (3,224 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Excellent! I'll remember this when the encounter begins. 

I was able to use the nomad during the Eos encounter, but i'll skip using it when I fight another one.

Message 24 of 71 (3,214 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem
Message 25 of 71 (3,141 Views)

★★ Novice

Same bug here, the architect goes to the sky at 3 part and he's there forever.

Message 26 of 71 (3,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got in my Nomad between 1st and 2nd but the 2nd leg came up find. It glitched out on the 3rd leg, but when I switched from Black Widow to M8 Avenger 3, the conduit immediately opened.
Message 27 of 71 (3,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I had this problem killing my 3rd architect.  In all cases I used the Nomad to chase, switching weapons made no difference.  Glitchy darn thing.  To add more info; the third fight occurred on Elaanan.  I exited the game and loaded a auto save just before the fight, did not use the nomad, did not switch weapons and everything worked wonders.  However i do not feel comfortable with this - it will bug out again I am sure.

Message 28 of 71 (2,972 Views)

★ Apprentice

In my situation Elaaden, after shooting the leg, it says to shoot the head conduits and so do the party members - except I can't do any damage. Also the Black Widow empties frequently.

Message 29 of 71 (2,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any idea? So much time wasted. I thought after 30 minutes it should be dead. It's been now close to one hour and it hasn't even moved. Buggy game in general...
Message 30 of 71 (2,800 Views)