"WEST TEXAS STATE" doesn't exist - It's "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY" since 1990

by EvanKolius

Original Post

"WEST TEXAS STATE" doesn't exist - It's "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY" since 1990

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Your "SCHOOL" in player creation
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When looking at the list of schools that your player can choose to be from, I see that there is a "WEST TEXAS STATE" option... ...Only problem is, "WEST TEXAS STATE" doesn't exist...it should be "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY". "WEST TEXAS STATE" changed to "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY" back in 1990. I would love to see WTAMU (my alma mater) in the game!! Across the board really - in any of your sports games that has "WEST TEXAS STATE" in them. Should be "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY"
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't select "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY" instead of the non-existent "WEST TEXAS STATE".
What should be happening instead? "WEST TEXAS STATE" should be "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY" in all EA Sports games
How severe is the bug? C - Medium

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Your "SCHOOL" in player creation
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When looking at the list of schools that your player can choose to be from, I see that there is a "WEST TEXAS STATE" option... ...Only problem is, "WEST TEXAS STATE" doesn't exist...it should be "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY". "WEST TEXAS STATE" changed to "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY" back in 1990. I would love to see WTAMU (my alma mater) in the game!! Across the board really - in any of your sports games that has "WEST TEXAS STATE" in them. Should be "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY"
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't select "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY" rather than the non-existent "WEST TEXAS STATE".
What should be happening instead? "WEST TEXAS STATE" should be "WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY" in all EA Sports games
How severe is the bug? C - Medium

Message 1 of 1 (445 Views)