Re: quitting solo challanges gives losses

by Socair

Original Post

quitting solo challanges gives losses

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a offline solo challenge if you are losing and want to restart to the 1st period you will need to quit the game in pause menu and start it up again, but if you do this it will give you a loss in your overall record.
What happens when the bug occurs? It gives you loses in your overall record when its a OFFLINE mode. So I played 0 games online but I'm 0-46-0? There solo challenges they shouldn't count towards your record in HUT.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a restart game option so when I'm in the 2nd or 3rd period losing, I can go back to the 1st period instead of quitting the solo challenge and going to the main menu and restarting the solo challenge. ( when the loss will be received ) Also this should be so easy since this is in madden ultimate team. I do it all the time in madden solo challenges and they do not give me a loss. I imagine if they did those mut nerds would be going insane just like me. Also I expect to see the bug losses removed since I'm 0-46-0 and not played one match online yet. I would greatly appreciate it. thank you!!!
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Ultimate team/ Solo challanges
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MooRaVeeC
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a offline solo challenge if you are losing and want to restart to the 1st period you will need to quit the game in pause menu and start it up again, but if you do this it will give you a loss in your overall record.
What happens when the bug occurs? It gives you loses in your overall record when its a OFFLINE mode. So I played 0 games online but I'm 0-46-0? There solo challenges they shouldn't count towards your record in HUT.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a restart game option so when I'm in the 2nd or 3rd period losing, I can go back to the 1st period instead of quitting the solo challenge and going to the main menu and restarting the solo challenge. ( when the loss will be received ) Also this should be so easy since this is in madden ultimate team. I do it all the time in madden solo challenges and they do not give me a loss. I imagine if they did those mut nerds would be going insane just like me. Also I expect to see the bug losses removed since I'm 0-46-0 and not played one match online yet. I would greatly appreciate it. thank you!!!
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Ultimate team/ Solo challanges
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MooRaVeeC
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Message 1 of 2 (276 Views)

Re: quitting solo challanges gives losses

Hero
It’s not a bug. It’s always been a loss if you quit in offline HUT modes since inception.
•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)