missing dogtag

by INSIDER_NL

Original Post

Re: missing dogtag

@INSIDER_NL

Ok, and you'r sure you did the Challenge what needed to be done in the Closed-Alpha for unlocking this DogTag?

Challenge was: Play 7 days in a row, and play 10 hours! (Time in the Menue or Spawnscreen doesn't count)

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 11 of 25 (278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

So far I can remember I played that challenge..completely. But so far I know I came out in my holiday when I was abroad. And had to do my very best to complete that challenge. The same is gone happen (I think) next Friday I leave to Thailand for one week holiday. And I think that in that week the release will be of the new DLC and im off course a premium member and will mis the first week of the early release. Grrrrr

greetings from the Netherlands (INSIDER_NL) I have that name already from 2007, before EA is now using the name lol. 

Message 12 of 25 (272 Views)

@INSIDER_NL

Hmm.... ok if you mean you did all things from this challenge and should have the Closed-Alpha Tag, so try to contact the Support and see if they can do anything in that case. Not sure if there is still a way to get it, or if you missed something from the Challenge!

Greets,
Travis

Message 13 of 25 (466 Views)

★★★ Guide
Thx so far
Message 14 of 25 (253 Views)

@INSIDER_NL

You'r welcome. Standard smile

See you on the Battlefield!

Greets,
Travis

Message 15 of 25 (247 Views)

★★★ Guide
Nice look for the insider_nl lol
But My kd is not good but for a 58 year old guy How is having fun.
Message 16 of 25 (242 Views)

@INSIDER_NL

Yea, it's all about having fun on the Battlefield. Wink

Greets,
Travis

Message 17 of 25 (240 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

HEY EA FIX THIS EVEN I  AM HAVING THE SAME ERROR I DID WHAT THE GAME SAID NOW DONT TELL ME TO BAYONET AGIN IT TAKES TIME AND U PEOPLE ARE NOT 

APPRECIATING OUR PRECIOUS TIME WE WORK HARD TRYING TO PLAY UR GAME AND IN THE END WE GET NOTHING????????

Broken heart  Devil

OR A REPLY FROM A MANAGER WHO DOESNT ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO FIX IT??

JUST FIX THIS GLITCH WILL YOU.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 18 of 25 (228 Views)

★★★ Guide
They told me that it's given tomorrow the 20 th of February I'm also waiting for that.

Greetings insider_nl
Message 19 of 25 (225 Views)

Thanks @INSIDER_NL but that's not exactly how it is.

@Agrover112 chill out man, this DogTag is not awarded yet!
The Valantine Community Mission is over on February 20. And the DogTag should be awarded 48 hours after the mission is over!

Greets,
Travis

Message 20 of 25 (215 Views)